Just a Thought

Friday, December 29, 2006

On a roll!!

Okay, I am shocking even myself!! Three days in a row of updating my blog and another kit done!! I am hoping to get one more done this week so I can have some new kits to put in the new store I will be selling at starting next week. I gotta tell ya, it is killing me to keep this quiet! Only a few more days and then I can spill the beans. LOL!! Anyhow, this new kit I had so much fun creating and the name was easy to come up with. I named it Lizzie's Party because the colors and patterns remind me of my great-niece Elizabeth, so I wanted to name this kit after her. Ouch, that was hard to say great-niece, that just proves I am getting old. Anyhow, let me know what ya think of this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colors. I think this one will be good for both masculine and feminine LOs. I really like the little envelope :)

Anonymous said...

very cute.. I love the notebook paper!
-Lisa

Neverland Scraps said...

oh I thought I commented on this one too!! I love the envelope and the colors of this...I think I've seen these colors somewhere, but I like what you did with it! Beautiful subtle colors for the winter months!