Just a Thought

Monday, December 18, 2006

Learning and moving on

I am happy to report I am moving to a different store. I will announce where soon. I am very excited about this move. I am also sick in my heart for the lessons I have had to learn up to now. It makes me sad that there are people in this industry who are very dishonest and take advantage of others. I have learned from this experience and will be wiser now for it. I just wanted to update my blog really quick and will post more later today. Got some Christmas decoration pics I want to share. I am a little obsessed with Christmas trees. Hee hee!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've become rather disillusioned with people at this point in my life, as well. It's disappointing to find how often people will take advantage of someone should, at least in their eyes, the opportunity arise. However, we can focus even more so on those who remain kind and caring in this crazy world; at least, I find this helps somewhat! Yes, consider it a learning experience!

Neverland Scraps said...

((hugs)) I've been praying for you and will continue to do so. There are some rough roads for each of us and in those rough roads, it is what we learn and take away from that travel that matter the most.

Anonymous said...

I am loving your stuff, and congratulations.....you will do well....