Just a Thought

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I have no patience!!

Okay I just finished another kit and I am happy with the way it turned out. I love trying new things and working outside my comfort zone. This is my favorite one I have done so far. I just can't wait until it goes in the store I will be selling at to show it. So I had to blog it. I can't share where you will be able to find it just yet, but I can the first of the year!! I am so excited about this great opportunity I have been given to sell my items, but you will just have to wait a few more days. Hee hee!! Anyhow, here is the new kit, it is called Mocha Kisses. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great kit - it has such a warm feel to it. It reminds me of a box of chocolates on Valentine's day. Can't wait to see where it pops up for sale :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Neverland Scraps said...

ooooh wow!! Out of your comfort zone, I LOVE those colors and this kit rocks!!