Just a Thought

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Pajamas 4 Love Charity Kit

I am so excited to be posting this on my blog. I was able to contribute to a wonderful charity kit. This kit is the most amazing kit I have ever seen and over 75 designers contributed to it!! It is HUGE!!! You can purchase this beautiful kit here: http://www.elementalscraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=16

It is for a wonderful cause. The proceeds from this beautiful kit will go to purchase pajamas and other goodies for children batteling cancer. There have been some families in the scrapbooking community who have been affected by this horrible disease. As a mother to 2 three year olds, and one of them with Neurofibromytosis, this just tugged at my heart strings. Please take the time to check out the kit and purchase it to help these kiddos enjoy something special for the holidays!! Here is the preview and a couple of layouts I did with the kit. Still have so many more I want to do with it!!

















1 comment:

Terri said...

HI! I was just reading your thread at DST, and stopped in to check out your blog. Lovely designs. Good Luck!