Just a Thought

Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year, New kit!!

Okay, I know it is the 1st and promised to spill the beans on where I would be selling, but I have to wait a little longer. Sorry!! Anyhow, I cannot believe it is 2007 already. Where did the 80's go? That's right I am missing my big 80's hair!! My youngest actually stayed up till midnight last night and was excited to see the ball drop and say "Happy New Year!" It was so cute and he was so tired. I thought for sure he would sleep really good, but oh no, he was up at 7:30 a.m. YIKES!! I did manage to get another kit done and this is a completely different style I tried this time. Let me know what ya think. This one is a winter kit, good for all your fun winter themed layouts. I can't use it right now as winter has not found us at all here in the DC metro area. We are warmer than normal and have had no snow yet. Anyhow here is the new kit, it is called Winter Haze.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

great kit melissa! very pretty

Anonymous said...

Pretty subtle colors. I like the doodle frames.

Anonymous said...

I love this.. Especially the metallic.

Neverland Scraps said...

WOW This is just so elegant! What a beautiful kit, very appropriate for this time of year! Wonderfully done!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!