Just a Thought

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Finally the announcement!!

Okay it has been killing me to keep this a secret. I finally got the go ahead to announce where I will be selling. I will be adding my items to Elemental Scraps!! I am so excited about this awesome oppurtunity!! I literally cried when I got the offer. I know how pathetic of me huh? The owner is just so awesome and sweet and I can't wait to get to know everyone there. Anyhow go check it out. There are so many incredible designers there with some incredible kits.
http://www.elementalscraps.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! You do such beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see your kits in the store!

Neverland Scraps said...

yeah! Congratulations! What a major break this is! Im SO happy for you!! You know I've been checking everyday to see if you've made the announcement. Now I'll be checking every day for when you say your designs are finally IN the store!