Just a Thought

Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm seeing spots!!

Okay, maybe it is polka dots and way too many of them. That's right I have been creating again. The new PDW opened yesterday and man was there alot of shoppers in there all day. Almost 200 at one time!! I even had a few sales!! Woo hoo! Okay here are my new paper packs I did and some brushes. The brush sets are available for purchase for personal use and a set is available for purchase for commercial use. Hope you like them!!
































4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful papers!!! They are so pretty! And I love your doodles, too. I'm glad you had some sales ;)

Neverland Scraps said...

I saw these in your store and wow was I oooh'ing and awwww'ing over these! Holy Cow woman you are a superhero!

Sara E said...

wow! talk about polka dot crazy..how cool

I really love your hearts a bunch!

Melissa said...

Love all of those colors. I was also browsing yesterday. LOL Very nice! Glad you made some sales!