Just a Thought

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Taking it to a new level!

So now my digital scrapbooking is heading in a whole new direction (and addiction). I could seriously be in some major trouble here. I designed my first papers and did a layout. In this layout I used my papers and tag. The overlays, stitching and tag string are from the Summer Lovin Kit that can be found at www.plaindigitalwrapper.com























I also managed to knock out a couple of layouts today. This first one I used Tia Bennett's 2peas Seventies free pea kit that you can find at www.twopeasinabucket.com






















This last one I used Rhonna Farrer's 2peas Perfect Pets free pea kit. This one was perfect for this layout. My dog Marty is not very bright sometimes so I had to do this layout. A couple of weeks ago he was sleeping at the top of the stairs and while I was working on the computer I hear, BANG, BOOM, BANG, BANG, THUMP! I ran to see what happened and found Marty on the landing down below standing there is a daze. He had rolled over and went down the stairs!! Don't worry he was not hurt. But man was that screaming for a scrapbook page!! So here it is. Poor Marty!!

No comments: