Just a Thought

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Busy, busy, busy!

Wow, will life slow down just a little? I can't believe how many days it has been since I last posted. Oops! Well I have been back at it for the digital scrapbooking and boy is it addictive! Here are my latest creations.






















































So you can see I have been a little busy at the computer. I am loving this digital scrapbooking. I did get to spend the evening tonight at a place I just love with a man I love just as much! We went to the Washington DC temple and it was so peaceful and beautiful. I love nights like this. Then we leave there and of course hit the beltway traffic. YIKES!! Anyhow here is some pictures of the temple that I took tonight.





















Well that is all for my update as it is late and I am beat!

2 comments:

Ferrill said...

Beautiful pics of the temple. Love your grid layout too!

The Bennett Bunch said...

Thank you!!