Just a Thought

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Playing with brushes

Okay so I am discovering how much fun Photoshop brushes can be. I decided to change the look of my blog and designed a new header for it. Let me know what you think. I may be changing it frequently as I keep playing with all these cool brushes I have gotten. The brushes I used for this header I got at www.echoica.net and www.missm.paperlilies.com There are some great brushes there by some very talented artists. I have also been dabbling in making my own but I will put those on another day. I have been at it again for some digital scrapbooking. The first 2 layouts I used the Summer Loving Collaberation kit at www.plaindigitalwrapper.com The next one is a free digital kit at by Sande Krieger at www.twopeasinabucket.com and the last one is the Olivia kit at www.shabbyprincess.com So here are my new creations.











































The more digital scrapbooking I do, the more I am learning. I can't wait to figure out more about my Photoshop program. I wonder if I will ever go back to paper scrapping!!

No comments: