Just a Thought

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snow!!!!

It has been a fairly quiet winter for us here in Maryland so far and the kids are not real happy about that. So last Thursday it started to snow, and kept snowing. It was so beautiful and the kids were dying to go out and play in it. Of course it had to pick this day of all days. Walter was coming home from his TDY and I needed to pick him up at Reagan International Airport in DC. So the flights started getting delayed in some areas of the country and his out of Chicago was delayed almost 2 hours. I had the joy of driving down to DC at 10 o'clock at night after a snowstorm!! LOL!! Luckily the drive went well, I got to see the city at night after a fresh snowfall, simply breathtaking, and my hubby was home!! Anyhow here are some pictures I took that day from the snow.








No comments: