Just a Thought

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Turning five

So my baby girl has turned five!!! I just can't believe she is this old! She is growing up way to fast and I am having a hard time with both of my little ones going to be starting kindergarten this year. Nicole has really made leaps and bounds in her progress since joining our family. She is forever overcoming the obstacles placed before her and learning and developing at a wonderful pace. Here she is on her 5th birthday!! Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!













5 comments:

Amber M. said...

What a darling girl!

Love your new banner...

Meredith said...

she is so cute! love the care bear cake. cake sounds good right now! :)

Jennisa said...

Hi Melissa!

I was wanting to ask you a design question...hope you don't mind dropping me an email... here's my addy jennisajoy@gmail.com

Thanks, dear!!!

Janet said...

Hi Melissa -- just looking for a contact email for you. You can email me at scrappingjanet AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks

Janet Phillips

Anonymous said...

I totally love the candle pictures................. the lighting along with the look on her precious face.......... absolutely totally cool!!!!
Jodi