Just a Thought

Friday, December 07, 2007

Is it December Already?

Wow! Where has that time gone. It just seems like yesterday since I last posted and here it is December already and Christmas and the New Year are almost here. We had a great Thanksgiving with just us at home and it was nice and non stressful. We stuffed ourselves on Turkey and Pumpkin Pie and I don't feel guilty about it!! LOL!! Of course we put up Christmas decorations the week before Thanksgiving, but that was late for us. We normally have them up the first week of November. I got my 3rd big tree this year and I am so excited. It was actually my hubby's idea. Our Master Bedroom is big so he thought a tree would be good in there, so I got one!! I got a 7 foot, sorta skinny tree with white lights and decorated it with red and gold decorations to match our room. I also made another kitchen Christmas tree. This one I got a giant red with a swowman scene, ceramic mug and saucer at Michael's (I think it is a planter) and put a small Christmas tree in it and decorated it with small snowball ornaments and snowflakes and then tied red bows on it and white lights. I am happy with the way it turned out. I will post pics in a day or two. My camera battery is dead and I need to recharge it. I have also been busy creating lots of Christmas kits!! I will also be going exclusive at Scrapbook Bytes after the 15th of this month. I am so excited for this. Well I think that is all for today, got alot of things I need to get done. You can check out all these kits at my store at Scrapbook Bytes



















































8 comments:

absolutartist1 said...

Wow! Those are goregous, Melissa! Really love those snowflakes and Homespun Christmas!

Have a great day!

Patricia Hodge said...

Those kits are amazing. Great job. I love the comfortable feel these have.

Unknown said...

Lots and lots of goodies - so much to choose from, and all gorgeous!

SarahG said...

Dang Girl! You really rock those Christmas kits! They are all Gorgeous!
Have a WOnderful Weekend!

gabs-art said...

those kits are amazing! how great!

Neverland Scraps said...

my jaw has hit the desk!!
Those are BEAUTIFUL!!

Wow you've been busy! What a remarkable set of kits, quickpages and just designs!!

Meredith said...

It is a good thing I am broke, because if I weren't already, I would be after clearing OUT your STORE!!! I LOVE every single one of your Christmas kits. If you ever have a CT call, let me know! I need to bookmark your blog!

Meredith said...

I just finished my Christmas card with some of your AMAZING Christmas goodies! :) It's on my old blogaroo! Feel free to take a look... and it's at DST as well!