Just a Thought

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Oh I slipped.......

big time and have not posted in almost a month, but I promise I have been very busy creating. Life has just been crazy here trying to decide if we are going to stay here at the base we live at right now or if we are gonna move to another base with bigger housing north of DC, or if me and the kids are gonna have to move back to Washington State since we are getting no calls on our house for the sale ad or the rental ad. Part of me wants to go back to Washington and live in my home again and in the town where we knew everyone and people were friendly. East Coast living is so different from what we are used to. No matter what we decide I will still be designing!! First thing I want to share with you is an incredible charity kit I was able to help head up. This kit is to benefit Emma Jo, the daughter of Joedee, owner of Elemental Scraps. She needs respiratory therapy and the insurance company needs $2600 up front before they can start. They have raised part of that and with this kit we hope to help them raise the rest. This kit is over 800 MB of digi goodiness. It is sold either in the whole kit for $15.00 or smaller (over 200 MB each) versions for $5.00 each. You can find it at ES here http://www.elementalscraps.com/shoppe/home.php?cat=266&catexp=266






















Okay now for what else I have been up to. I have got 3 new kits and an element pack done. They are both available at http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com and http://www.elementalscraps.com










































I have also managed to get some scrapping done. For the first 3 layouts I used Lucy Marino's new kit Moonlight Mist available at Plain Digital Wrapper and Elemental Scraps. This kit is so awesome!! I love the colors.






































This next set of layouts is from my new kits.


















































Oh I forgot, here is another one with Lucy Marino's goodies!!






















Here is another couple of layouts I did using Cindy Simon's kits. You can find them at Elemental Scraps!!



























Last but not least is my 2nd page for the hodge podge challenge. I am behind by two weeks, but I plan on doing them just for myself. I really enjoy doing this challenge.

4 comments:

KirstyB said...

Wow, Melissa...you HAVE been busy!! Such cute pages...I really need to get in scrapping mode again!

That kit for Emma Jo is adorable!!! Love the bright, funky colors!! :)

SarahG said...

You have been a Busy Bee those LO's are gorgeous and I love your new kits too :)

Neverland Scraps said...

no no no...you CAN'T move back to Washington. How am I ever going to meet you if you are all the way on the other side of the country?!

Okay, Im over it. :D

I wish you guys the best of luck in trying to find your direction with your life. Keep us posted and give me a shout if you need anything!

Oh and its about time you updated this webpage! :) I've been checking it, checking it and getting really discouraged. But I knew you were busy and I knew where to find you!!

Your kits look fabulous, I can't wait to get more time to snag some goodies up!! And those layouts---wonderful!!

The kit you guys did for Jodee's Daughter is just beautiful!! Sure wish I could have been part of it, but oh well...another time we'll have to "work" together with all those fabulous designers!

Anyways, just stopping by to say "Wow" I miss chatting with you!! Oh yeah, why not post your "I got to see the Queen of England" Photos on your blog!!"

Anonymous said...

Your pages look GREAT!

--LISA