Just a Thought

Monday, April 16, 2007

Lot's of new goodies!!

Well we had a great visit with Walter's parents when they came to visit and are sad that they had to head home. The kids LOVED having Grandma and Grandpa here. Nicole says they need to come home, meaning here. We hope we can see them again soon!!
I have been busy creating goodies for my store at
http://www.elementalscraps.com and http://plaindigitalwrapper.com so make sure you check it out! I have lots of pics from our visit with family and will post them in the next few days. Here are the goodies and pages I have got done the last week. Enjoy!!


























































4 comments:

cloggie68 said...

Wow you can enter the hodge podge! Your layouts are great... and about your goodies... I can't pick my favorite... the are all awesome!

Anonymous said...

great pages!Skyler looks so much like Walter in that picture.

Neverland Scraps said...

good grief woman, you are on a roll both designing and scrapping!! I LOVE those layouts and those kits and embellies---everything is just wonderful!!

Im glad you had such a great visit with family. I hope you have the time to recoup from the visitors! :D

Julie Jewels said...

Hey Melissa!
Just wanted to drop a little note to say thank you for the great stars freebies over at ES! I was having such a hard time getting the pages to load over there so I didn't shop other than to get those. But I am definitely going back for more tonight!!