Just a Thought

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Play Ball!!!!!!!!!

Baseball season is in full swing and Tyler is so excited to be playing baseball again. He had his first game at Union Bridge and it was a beautiful drive out there. It was about 30 minutes from where we live. It was a perfect day for a game too. The weather has finally warmed up and we were in the mid 80's for temp!! The kids were so excited to have a picnic there and we found a nice spot under a tree that I thought was providing us shade. However my sunburned face and arms tell a different story. Tyler's team did really well, but was up against a team with heavy hitters. We lost by 10, but everyone had a good time. His next game is monday night and I hope to get some better pictures of him playing. He didn't get a chance to bat this game and was in the outfield for the last half of the game. I also got some fun pics of the kiddos while we were there.


























































































































Of course with it being such a warm day we just had to have popsicles!!



3 comments:

arah said...

Hey Melissa, Love the black and white pics of your daughter. Your kids are growing up. I remember when they were just babies. Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love spring...your kids are adorable! I think all pictures should be in black and white - there's a certain "ooh ahh" factor to them : )

Hey any chance you have any extra wooden blocks lying around that go to that "Home is where the air force sends you" craft? I bought it from you in Spokane...and we're a block behind on the list. : )

I'll pay you handsomely for it! : )
Just let me know...

Anonymous said...

Hoooray for baseball season Melissa! Our kids are loving tball/softball and it's so much fun to watch! Nice pics!