Just a Thought

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun!!!

Oh wow, I let the time slip didn't I? Well a lot has happened and I have been very busy. I have put out a lot of new products but they will be at my new business blog which you can find here http://www.melissabennettdesigns.com/wordpress
. I also opened my own store!! I am so excited about this and I am still selling at Scrapbook Bytes. You can check out my new store at Melissa Bennett Designs. We had a fun Easter with a house full!! We had 3 extra kiddos with us, making the house kiddo total 6!!! It was actually easy and we have been having a blast. On Saturday night we dyed Easter eggs and decorated sugar cookies. Oh ya we had 7 kids here for that!! They all had a blast decorating the cookies and well I am enjoying eating them!! LOL!! Here are some pics of them having fun with cookies and eggs!!















5 comments:

Olivia said...

I love your blog! I do alot of digital scrapbooking and I enjoy seeing what others have done as well!

Cindy Gilchrist said...

Hi Melissa - Congrats on your new store! Your designs are just adorable!!!

Meredith said...

oh wow!!! your cookies look beautiful and delicious! :) we didn't make sugar cookies. we ran out of time... going to have to make spring cookies!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - those cookies! Now I want to re-do Easter and make some cookies!! :-)

arah said...

i should have known you would have cookies in the shape of carrots!
Great job on the decorating!