Just a Thought

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Cherry Blossoms DC Style!!

I finally (after 3 years of living here) got the chance to go down to DC to see the Cherry Blossoms at the Tidal Basin. I carefully watched the weather forecast and the blossom forecast for the perfect day to catch them and well it was absolute perfection. My FIL and I went there last Thursday and it was absolutely breathtaking!!! If you ever get the chance to visit DC I recommend trying for late March, early April then you have the chance to see these!!!!

























5 comments:

Amber M. said...

I'm so glad one of my Virginia friends posted about this!! I've heard about it for years and it IS as beautiful as everyone says.

Jenn :) said...

Oooo...those are gorgeous, sweetie!!!!!!! :D

Rock the Hook said...

I was born there...these photos are STUNNING! WOW!!!

Lisa said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! So breath taking. Thanks for sharing your pictures and your talent. You still amaze me every day. When are you getting yourself my way so I can have you sign all of your creations for me? LOL Missing you and Walter!

Madeleine said...

Beautiful Pictures Melissa!!!!!! My coworker's dad has lived here (MD) all his life (age 75) and went for his first time this year.