Just a Thought

Monday, December 22, 2008

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year.....

to decorate that is. LOL!! I LOVE this time of year and I just love decorating for it. I hate having to take it all down as the house looks so bare. Walter was so nice to let me add another tree this year (yes I have a slight issue with wanting lots of trees) to our rec room. I wanted it to be all red and white ornaments and I am happy with how it turned out. So here are some pics into the world of my tree obsessed holiday home.




























































































































































































































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to come to your house for Christmas! It looks like a magazine.

Amanda said...

i want to come too.. beautiful trees and decorations!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love all your trees and decorations. Can you come decorate my house?