Just a Thought

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Back to School

Well it is that time of year. When you start to feel the season's changing and well the kids are gearing up for back to school. Tyler went back to School on monday and is loving being in Middle School. It is so weird having him back in public school, but hopefully things will be good here. He loves having a locker and is so excited about all of his teachers and classes. He is in band again and will be taking up the trombone again. Gotta go rent one today. Nicole starts her first day tomorrow of Pre-K and is so excited. Poor Skyler is on the waiting list and is going to be so sad when he realizes he will be home alone. Hopefully a spot will open up soon. But mom has some plans for him until then. We are gearing up for the long weekend and I think I am gonna fill it with canning. I have not been able to do that in a couple of years and we now live in an area with lots of farms and orchards. So I am gonna hit them this weekend to start building back up our supply. Hopefully peaches are ready.
Well I got a new paper pack done and I am so excited about this one. It is called Grid Grunge and is availabe at my store at http://www.elementalscraps.com/ Here is also a couple of LO's I have done with it.























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts, I can't believe Tyler is in Middle school!
-Lisa