Just a Thought

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

More new stuff!!

I have been on a roll and creating somemore goodies. Basically I have ideas start running through my head as soon as I lay down at night to sleep. So I figure if I can get them done, maybe I could sleep at night. No luck!! LOL!! I have also been scrapping some too. I will get a break or sorts starting next week. We have family coming to visit!! It will be so nice to have family from the west coast here. The kids are so excited to see Grandma and Grandpa. We will be doing some camping down at Soloman's Island and Norfolk Virginia. I can't wait!! I will be bringing my notebook with me to write down ideas and my sketch book with me to work on some doodles! Of course I will be taking my camera with me so be on the look out for alot of pics!! Anyhow here is the goodies and layouts!! My new stuff is available at Plain Digital Wrapper and Elemental Scraps




















































3 comments:

Paula May said...

Melissa, these LOs are awesome! And I love the new stuff that you've put into the stores!

Neverland Scraps said...

Wow! Melissa you have been on a roll!! Sheesh, I can't keep up with all your goodies! Everything you have been making has been wonderful and spectacular! You always seem to suprise me with your goodies!!

I hear you on the sleep, I always get my best work done at night--maybe we should get our kids to stay up later so we have an excuse to be up later! :D

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOVE those adorable little flowers...and those stars! these are all great...as are the layouts! awesome work!

--SP