Just a Thought

Monday, February 26, 2007

For Lisa....

Okay, I got called out today that I suck at updating my blog. So Lisa this update is for you!! Hee hee. I have been extra busy creating new goodies for my stores and actually had the time to scrap some. So here goes......
















































































































Okay and here is the scrapping I was able to do....




























































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout out and for updating your blog. I LOVE YOUR PAGES.. -----LISA

Neverland Scraps said...

wow, wow, wow and WOW! Melissa, those things are just AWESOME!!!!!! You have been SO busy these days no wonder why you haven't been undating your blog!! Keep up the awesome work, hun!