Just a Thought

Sunday, October 08, 2006

A new kit!!

I have been busy creating a new kit. If you are interested in this kit there is one little catch. The only way to get this kit is to play and be the winner to the October Bingo game at Scrappin Secrets. Everyone who participates will get a mini kit from my kit. You can go to http://www.scrappinsecrets.com



































I am on the Elements Team at Scrappin Secrets and I am having a blast making things for the ladies on the site. I am still trying to pursue my designing and hope to get picked up by a store so I can start selling my kits. I am really enjoying the designing aspect of it. Thanks for looking and I hope to see you all at Bingo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning and so rich with details! I love it!