Just a Thought

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Starting Point

Wow, who would have ever thought I would be doing this! I am not sure where this blog will lead me or the direction I would like to go with it yet. It will be nice to have a place to share my thoughts, my life, my accomplishments and my failures. I hope to share my interests and hobbies. I hope to meet and connect with those who share the same. Please bear with me as I learn this.
I live on the east coast as my husband is in the military. We hope to take advantage of all the opportunities the east coast has to offer for sightseeing while we are stationed here. My husband and I have been married for 14 1/2 years, we have 3 beautiful children and have lived in many different places. I love to do crafts, scrapbooking, stamping and I love to ebay!! I am also getting back into photography and will share pictures on my blog. I especially love to take pictures of the weather, mostly lightning.
Thanks for checking out my blog and I promise it will get better as I learn this.

Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Lissa, your blog is amazing, and your scrap pages are fantastic. Thanks for the invite and the opportunity to see my niece and nephews! Keep up the great work!

The Bennett Bunch said...

Thanks. I am having fun figuring it out as I go. Hopefully I can improve it as I go along. Glad you checked it out.